Let's face it, everybody and their aunty is in on this blogging gig these days. Every business should have a blog!
But just because they're doing it, doesn't mean it's done right.
Why Does it Make Sense to Hire a Copywriter?
- Time is Money - Does it make sense for you or your staff to spend hours getting a professional blog post just right, when an experienced copywriter can just whip one up?
- Fresh Perspective - Sometimes we don't see the wood for the trees on our own business, a pair of fresh eyes can open so many doors!
- Cheaper Than News Ads - Think in terms of what you spend, or would like to spend on print media. The return on investment for Content Marketing far outstrips this.
- Easy and Exact Budgeting - A freelance writer will quote and charge for exactly what your project needs, no more, no less - and no paying employers tax, or any other extras.
- Leads, Sales, and Brand Loyalty - Professional Copywriters are usually experienced in Marketing too, and will have a firm eye on writing copy that makes you money.
- Measuring and Analytics - There's no point just throwing content out there and hoping it sticks. A professional blogger can look at the stats and write to suit what's working.
- Making You Look Good - Professional Bloggers are often trained Journalists who can easily track down industry specific material that makes your business stand out.
A full time freelance writer, she slaves for Copywriting Ireland, writes books and magazine articles, teaches and consults, and her business articles are now featuring in the Sunday Independent.
She is also a consulting Therapist, and her study of the human mind and spirit allows a great insight into Consumer Psychology.