You want your business to be the FIRST place visitors think of in this region, right?
And you want all that with no fuss, no hassle, and no major increase on your marketing budget - RIGHT?!
Well, if you're already throwing money at traditional advertising in newspapers and radio, then it might be time to think instead about Content Marketing.
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action - Content Marketing Institute.
The 2013 Content Marketing Institute Survey
This one shows 7 very interesting trends that prove you need to be seriously considering a content marketing strategy for your business, and freelance copywriting is the smart way to do it - if you don't have the talent or experience in-house.
Content Marketing Budgets
- 54% of marketers will increase their spend on content marketing over the next 12 months
- 33% of marketing budgets are now allocated to content marketing
- Companies with fewer than 10 employees allocate 42% of their marketing budget to content marketing
- Companies with over 1,000 employees allocate 24% of their marketing budget to content marketing.
Freelance Copywriters for Content Marketing
- 43% of marketers use a combination of in-house and outsourced content creation
- 1% of B2B marketers outsource all content creation
- 65% of large companies outsource content creation and 44% of all companies outsource content creation.