In the past, 'Direct Mail' might have meant a start up company buying a list of 'leads' or 'guaranteed prospects' and posting flyers or offers directly through their front door (if the 'prospects' still lived at that address). To you and I, this meant the daily junk mail we all know and loathe.
Today, your business should be working to build a specialised, efficient, easy to organise (and target), mailing list - both postal and digital - which means you can reach your ideal prospects directly at any time.
In today's world of SPAM invasion and tightening privacy laws, Copy Write Ireland will help your business to access those customers who are expressing current, direct and valid interest in your product or service, every time. This will save you time and money on your marketing budget, and increase the return on your investment.
Advantages of Direct Mail (either Print or Digital):
- Campaigns can be highly targeted; reaching any buyer profile or market segment on your list.
- You use a personalised address; so you're communicating with your customers on a first name basis.
- Compliments your media campaigns; can direct to or highlight your other advertising.
- Fast to produce, so its an excellent idea for time sensitive campaigns.
- Easier for customer to respond; also makes for excellent tracking of your marketing spend and efficacy.
- Promotes 'word of mouth' marketing; enables customers to pass your marketing materials through their own networks, and work for you!
We will guide you through the laws governing data collection and storage, as well as crafting the marketing materials that your customers want to see. Copy Write Ireland will help you hit the right targets, for great return on investment.
Digital Direct Mail & Newsletter Samples
Here is a selection of digital samples of Direct Mail and Newsletter work we have achieved for some of our clients (links open to webpages):
- Feile Draiochta Irish Festival, individual mailer and PR shot.
- Siarsceal Festival 'Hannah Greally Literary Awards', individual mailer.
- Wolfpack Publishers Book Launch Invite and PR Promotion (for the Media List).
- Wolfpack Publishers Book Launch Invite and PR Promotion (for the Spiritual List).
- Monthly News from Rathcroghan Royal Site, Co. Roscommon, monthly newsletter.
- Need some Help with your Business Newsletter?