While working on the Digital Mail concept and copy writing for a fascinating food initiative event being run in the North West of Ireland, I also took care of the Press Release and Media Distribution for the event.
Check out the event brochure below, with the text samples following.
Digital Mail Copy
Grow your profits by stocking more healthy foods and support our region!
- Opportunity to access high margin innovative foods that will strengthen your offering
- Opportunity to learn about new products ready for market
- Health and Wellness has become a global food trend – witness it at a local level and meet innovative Irish food suppliers
- Support our region and incentivize increased “local purchasing” by working with our regional food producers
DIGITAL MAIL COPY:
Secure your children’s future, and your own profits, with the Healthy Food Initiative
Our young people are leaving us in droves, because they have no options.
CSO figures in 2015 show that over 35,000 people left Ireland this year, while it was above 40,000 the year before.
We are developing a healthy and creative food industry in counties Cavan, Leitrim, Longford and Roscommon, to ensure there are jobs and business opportunities which will not only bring substantial profits to your business’ bottom line – but also give the next generation the option to stay home.
We’re running a FREE event on Wednesday 14th October, where you can be inspired by healthy food as a driver of innovation and opportunity in your area.
Come along for the day in Drumshanbo, sample the fare, and you can explore:
- Stocking high margin innovative foods to strengthen your product offering
- Discovering new products that are ready to hit the market for high sales
- Cashing in on the global food trend of Health and Wellness, at a local level
- Working with innovative Irish regional food producers to increase local purchasing
Meet the folk who are safeguarding the future in our communities, secure your share of the healthy profits, and get involved at the roots of this forward-thinking support for the food industry in our region!
WHEN: Wednesday 14th October 2015, 10am to 5.30pm
WHERE: Lough Allen Hotel, Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim
BOOK NOW ON: www.nourisheu.com/booking
Brainstorm Suggestions for Subject Line and Social Media Headline:
- Grow Your Profits while you Secure the Future
- Do you think your kids will stay with you? Find out how to give them options...
- Who Else wants to stop emigration from our region?
- How to Grow Your Profits with Food
- How to Grow Your Profits with Food, while You Secure the Future
- How to Make Sure there's Job Opportunities in Your Area
- Discover the Opportunities in the Healthy Food Initiative
- Are you a Business Buyer/Owner who wants to Make a Real Difference in Your Region?
Press Release Copy & Distribution
On Wednesday 14th October, a free food innovation conference in County Leitrim will bring food providers and buyers together with experts, to develop counties Cavan, Longford, Roscommon and Leitrim as a healthy and creative food region.
The aim of the healthy food initiative is to secure business and tourism opportunities for the future economy of the area, while supporting local enterprise diversity and innovation. No small mission, but a valuable one.
Supported by Nourish EU, a European project which stimulates the development of food regions, the Upper Shannon Erne Future Economy Project, the Local Enterprise Offices of the region and Aurivo, the leading food co-operative embarking on innovative healthy food initiatives; this is a networking and showcase event delivering advice and expertise, but also highlighting real life case studies and providing practical solutions to the problems commonly encountered by small to medium rural enterprise.
Attendees can look forward to exploring creative ways to produce, market and distribute healthy food, while meeting like-minded entrepreneurs and buyers, and of course, sampling some of the innovative and healthy foods on offer in the region.
Fergal McPartland is Manager of the Food Hub in Leitrim, explains that their involvement with the Healthy Food event “stems from being a partner in the Nourish EU project which aims to create and develop a Healthy & Creative Food Region in our region and to encourage SME’s to innovate & develop ‘healthier food’ options for consumers.”
Joe Lowe, of Leitrim Local Enterprise Office expands on this: “We hope to assist companies to grow and to create new job & training opportunities in the process… We feel that there is a positive future for food in this region with a focus on the healthy and the innovative artisan. We also see significant potential for food tourism.”
The event programme includes a Spotlight on Distribution, Learning from Others, and focus on Financing Innovation. The end of programme reception sees the launch of Nourish EU’s ‘Irish Healthy Food Partnership Toolkit’, an Erasmus + initiative by the Chief Executive of Leitrim County Council, Frank Curran.
Food businesses, buyers and food service businesses couldn’t ask for a more pleasant location to spend a thoroughly educational and inspiring day; Drumshanbo is a beautifully preserved traditional Irish town, and home to the thriving Food Hub – tours are available in request.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Nourish EU, Local Enterprise Office and Aurivo Ireland, there’s no fee payable to attend the event – just book online at www.nourisheu.com/booking to secure your place and start growing profits from healthy food!
- When: Wednesday 14th October 2015, 10am to 5.30pm
- Where: Lough Allen Hotel, Drumshanbo, County Leitrim.
- GPS: 54.052082 -8.04534
- Telephone: 071 9640100
Book your place now at www.nourisheu.com/booking and don’t miss out!
Press Contact: Orla Casey at Momentum Consulting - firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS DISTRIBUTION DETAILS:
- To National and Regional Irish Media
- Full Report Furnished within 1 Week.